Full Figured Fashion Week 2012 is Auditioning Plus Size Dancers for New York City Show
- MUST live in NY/NJ/CT area as rehearsals will be in NYC. Sorry, no exceptions
- Bring full length photo (photos will not be returned)
- Be prepared to perform a 1.5 minute routine of your choice
- Be sure to bring a CD with your music
- If you make the initial cut, please be prepared to return to the audition room and learn four 8 counts and perform it for our judging panel so that we can see how quickly you pick up choreography
- If you make the cut, the entire audition process will take approximately 2.5 hours so please plan to stay if you are chosen for Round 2.
- Auditions will be videotaped so bring your curvy girl “A” game and face.
- Dancers chosen to perform will be compensated.
- The video above is a copy of the dance choreography performed by the dancers who were selected to perform at last year’s event.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
12:00 Noon SHARP
353 West 48th Street (bet. 8th and 9th Avenues)
Second Floor, Studio #2 (check in with Team Member wearing FFFWeek T-shirt)
New York, NY
There is no need to RSVP for the audition. Just read the information above carefully and be sure to come with all that is required.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you at the audition!
- curvesalamode reblogged this from fffweek and added:
- curvesalamode likes this
- onge-wach reblogged this from bigbeautifulblackgirls
- deetarose reblogged this from bigbeautifulblackgirls
- jesstizzle reblogged this from queennubian
- rebirthbronxgirl likes this
- delilahstar reblogged this from bigbeautifulblackgirls and added:
- delilahstar likes this
- straightshoeter likes this
- prettyhurts likes this
- sheonthehorizon likes this
- freshest-tittymilk likes this
- thatchicaray likes this
- queennubian reblogged this from bigbeautifulblackgirls and added:
- bigbeautifulblackgirls reblogged this from fffweek
- bigbeautifulblackgirls likes this
- msjami reblogged this from fffweek
- fffweek posted this